Clinical Physiotherapist (2 Full-time Vacancies – Reading and Brighton)
Ann Physiocare Limited is a team of dedicated professionals providing specialised physical therapy for the various musculoskeletal and neurological conditions at various locations in UK. We have been offering Physiotherapy services for 5 years and rapidly expanding. At Ann Physiocare we are passionate about giving the highest level of care in treating current injury or complaint and emphasising the importance of giving preventative tools to keep injury free.
We have two vacancies available at the moment, across Reading and Brighton.
- To provide high quality physiotherapy including assessment, treatment and advice to patients with MSK related problems.
- To formulate and deliver an individual physiotherapy treatment programme based on a sound knowledge of evidence based practice including; manual and electrotherapy techniques, therapeutic handling, patient education, exercise classes, and other alternative options.
- To assess and treat own caseload of patients, and maintain associated records as an autonomous practitioner with support from senior staff.
- To be responsible for maintenance of accurate written and electronic records, involving comprehensive progress and discharge reports, in line with CSP and HCPC standards.
- To undertake all necessary verbal and written documentation required for patient care.
- To formulate goals/clinical objectives with patients / carers / relatives and other health professionals and continually re-assess patients to evaluate progress, and alter treatment programmes accordingly.
- To be professionally and legally accountable for all aspects of their work including the management of patients in their care and to seek advice from senior staff as appropriate.
WE’RE LOOKING FOR PEOPLE WHO ARE
- Positive, constructive and approachable
- Have a great work ethic and display a flexible, ‘can-do’ attitude
- Able to manage a varied caseload of MSK patients
- Registered with HCPC, CSP and committed to ongoing CPD
- Self-starters with excellent communication skills
WHAT’S IN IT FOR YOU?
Ann Physiocare values its people, so you can expect a competitive salary and benefits that include:
- Contributory pension
- Employee assistance programme
- 28 days of annual leave including bank holidays
- Comprehensive induction, on-going training and development to widen your career prospects.