We care about your privacy.
In order to run a successful website, we and certain third parties are setting cookies and accessing and storing information on your device for various purposes. Various third parties are also collecting data to show you personalized content and ads. Some third parties require your consent to collect data to serve you personalized content and ads.
Update Privacy Settings/Sounds Good
From 25 May 2018, the EU General Data Protection Regulation ((EU) 2016/679) (GDPR) replaced the current regime established by the Data Protection Act . It is supplemented by the Data Protection Act . This Policy is incorporated into (“Terms & Conditions”) and applies to information obtained by us through your use of the information, software, products and services made available through the www.annphysiocare.com website.
Definitions and Interpretation
Data – Collectively all information that you submit to Ann Physiocare Limited via the website. This definition incorporates, where applicable, the definitions provided in the Data Protection Laws;
Cookies – A small text file placed on your computer by this website when you visit certain parts of the website. Details of the cookies used by this website are set out in the clause below – “Cookies”);
Data Protection Laws – any applicable law relating to the processing of personal Data, including but not limited to the Directive 96/46/EC (Data Protection Directive) or the GDPR, and any national implementing laws, regulations and secondary legislation, for as long as the GDPR is effective in the UK;
GDPR – the General Data Protection Regulation (EU) 2016/679;
PECR – Privacy and Electronic Communications Regulations 2003/2426 (as amended). Providers, such as Ann Physiocare Limited, who use publicly available electronic communications services must follow PECR, rather than GDPR, reporting procedures for personal data breaches on their network;
Ann Physiocare Limited – a company incorporated in England and Wales with registered Company No. – 7958438 whose registered office is at:-
105 Trallwn Road,
Certificate of Incorporation filed 21st February 2012 in accordance with Section 1115 of the Companies Act .;
UK and EU Cookie Law – the Privacy and Electronic Communications (EC Directive) Regulations  as amended by the Privacy and Electronic Communications (EC Directive)(Amendment) Regulations (PECR) 2011;
User or you – any third party that accesses the website and is not either
(i) employed by Ann Physiocare Limited and acting in the course of their employment or;
(ii) engaged as a consultant or otherwise providing services to Ann Physiocare Limited and accessing the website in connection with the provision of such services; and;
Website – the website you are currently using;
and any sub domains of this site unless expressly excluded by their own terms and conditions.
- a) the singular includes the plural and vice versa;
- c) a reference to a person includes firms, companies, government entities, trusts and partnerships;
- d) “including” is understood to mean “including without limitation”;
- e) reference to any statutory provision includes any modification or amendment of it;
- For purposes of the applicable Data Protection Laws, Ann Physiocare Limited is the “data controller”. This means that Ann Physiocare Limited determines the purposes for which, and the manner in which, your Data is processed.
- We may collect the following Data, which includes personal Data, from you:
- date of birth;
- job title;
- contact information such as email addresses and telephone numbers;
- demographic information such as postcode, preferences and interests;;
- financial information such as credit/debit card numbers;
- IP address (automatically collected);
- web browser type and version (automatically collected);
- operating system (automatically collected);
- a list of URL’s starting with a referring site, your activity on this website, and the site you exit to (automatically collected);
How we collect Data
- We collect Data in the following ways:
- data is given to us by you;
- data is received from other sources; and
- data is collected automatically.
Data that is given to us by you
- Ann Physiocare Limited will collect your Data in a number of ways, for example:
- when you contact us through the website, by telephone, post, e-mail or through any other means;
- when you register with us and set up an account to receive our products/services;
- when you complete surveys that we use for research purposes (although you are not obliged to respond to them);
- when you enter a competition or promotion through a social media channel;
- when you make payments to us, through this website or otherwise;
- when you elect to receive marketing communications from us;
- when you use our services;
Data that is received from third parties
- Ann Physiocare Limited will receive Data about you from, but not limited to, the following third parties:
- Doctors and Medical Practitioners;
- Medico-Legal Agencies;
- Insurance companies;
- Health Care Professionals.
- We will receive data about you from the following publicly available third party sources:
- Doctors and Medical Practitioners;
- Medico-Legal Agencies;
- Insurance companies;
- Health Care Professionals.
Data that is collected automatically
- To the extent that you access the website, we will collect your Data automatically, for example:
- we automatically collect some information about your visit to the website. This information helps us to make improvements to website content and navigation, and includes your IP address the date, times and frequency with which you access the website and the way you use and interact with its content.
- we will collect your data automatically via cookies, in line with the cookie settings on your browser. For more information on how we use them on the website, see the section below on “Cookies”.
Our use of Data
- Any or all of the above Data may be required by us from time to time in order to provide you with the best possible service and experience when using our website. Specifically, Data may be used by us for the following reasons:
- internal record keeping;
- improvement of our products/services;
- transmission by email of marketing materials that may be of interest to you;
- contact for market research purposes which may be done using email, telephone, fax or mail. Such information may be used to customise or update the website;
- We may use your Data for the above purposes if we deem it necessary to do so for our legitimate interest. If you are not satisfied with this, you have the right to object in certain circumstances (see the section headed “Your Rights” below).
- For the delivery of direct marketing to you via e-mail, we’ll need your consent, whether via an opt-in or soft-opt-in:
- soft-opt-in consent is a specific type of consent which applies when you have been previously engaged with us (for example, you contact us to ask us for more details about a particular product/service, and we are marketing similar products/services). Under “soft-opt-in” consent, we will take your consent as given unless you opt-out.
- for other types of e-marketing, we are required to obtain your explicit consent; that is, you need to take positive and affirmative action when consenting by, for example, checking a tick box that we’ll provide.
- if you are not satisfied about our approach to marketing, you have the right to withdraw your consent, see the section headed “Your Rights” below.
- When you register with us and set up an account to receive our services, the legal basis for this processing is the performance of a contract between you and us and/or taking steps, at your request, to enter into such a contract.
- We may use your Data to show you Ann Physiocare Limited adverts and other content on other websites. If you do not want us to us e your data to show you Ann Physiocare Limited adverts and other content on other websites, please turn off the relevant cookies (please refer to the section headed “Cookies” below).
Who we share data with.
- We may share your Data with the following groups of people for the following reasons:
- any of our group companies or affiliates to collect and store data; transferring current client information for the purposes of providing their expertise to the clients condition, authorising sessions and ensuring the smooth handling of case management and client peace of mind;
- our employees, agents and/or professional advisors to make/take calls from clients and update electronic records To identify, inter alia, location, profession and nature of the injury, providing correct, up-to-date information and ultimately advising the client on the best way to proceed based on their locality;
c third party service providers who provide services to us which require the processing of personal data for identification of clients and their location. Ultimately, providing the customer with choice when it comes to their therapeutic needs;
- third party payment providers who process payments made over the website for pre-agreed services, such as, therapy;
- therapy to treat the physical body and all associated conditions;
Keeping data secure
- We will use technical and organisational measures to safeguard your data, for example:
- access to your account is controlled by a password and username that is unique to you;
- we store your Data on secure servers;
- payment details are encrypted using SSL technology (typically you will see a lock icon or green address bar (or both) in your browser when we use this technology;
- We are certified to ISO 9001/2015. This family of standards helps us manage your Data and keep it secure.
- Technical and organisational measures include measures to deal with any suspected data breach. If you suspect any misuse or loss or unauthorised access to your Data, please let us know immediately by contacting us via this e-mail address:
- If you want detailed information from Get Safe Online on how to protect your information and your computers and devices against fraud, identity theft, viruses and many other online problems, please visit www.getsafeonline.org.
Get Safe Online is supported by HM Government and leading businesses.
- We have what we believe are appropriate security controls in place to protect personal data. Risk assessment, including assessing risks to the rights and freedoms of data subjects, is at the heart of our Information Security Management System (ISMS).
We do not, however, have any control over what happens between your device and the boundary of our information infrastructure. You should be aware of the many information security risks that exist and take appropriate steps to safeguard your own information. We accept no liability in respect of breaches that occur beyond our sphere of control.
- Even if we delete your Data, it may persist on backup or archival media for legal, tax or regulatory purposes.
- You have the following rights in relation to your Data:
- Right of Access
– Right to Request:-
(i) copies of the information we hold about you at any time; or
(ii) that we modify, update or delete such information. If we provide you with access to the information we hold about you, we will not charge you for this, unless your request is “manifestly unfounded or excessive”. Where we are legally permitted to do so, we may refuse your request. If we refuse your request, we will tell you the reasons why.
- Right to Correct
– the right to have your Data rectified if it is inaccurate or incomplete.
- Right to Erase
– the right to request that we delete or remove your Data from our systems.
- Right to Restrict our use of your data
– the right to “block” us from using your Data or limit the way in which we can use it.
- Right of Data Portability
– the right to request that we move, copy or transfer your Data.
- Right to Object – the right to object to our use of Data including where we use it for our legitimate interests.
- To make enquiries, exercise any of your rights set out above, or withdraw your consent to the processing of your Data (where consent is our legal basis for processing your Data), please contact via this email address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- It is important that the Data we hold about you is accurate and current. Please keep us informed if your Data changes during the period for which we hold it.
Links to other Websites
Changes of business ownership
- We may also disclose Data to a prospective purchaser of our business or any part of it.
- In the above instances, we will take steps with the aim of ensuring your privacy is protected.
- All Cookies used by this website are used in accordance with current UK and EU Cookie Law.
- Before the website places Cookies on your computer, you will be presented with a message bar requesting your consent to set those Cookies. By giving your consent to the placing of Cookies, you are enabling Ann Physiocare Limited to provide a better experience and service to you. you may, if you wish, deny consent to the placing of Cookies; however certain features of the website may not function fully or as intended.
- This website may place the following Cookies:
Type of Cookie – Purpose
Strictly necessary Cookies –
These are cookies that are required for the operation of our website. They include, for example, Cookies that enable you to log into secure areas of our website, use a shopping cart or make use of e-billing services.
Analytical/Performance Cookies –
They allow us to recognise and count the number of visitors and to see how visitors move around our website when they are using it. This helps us to improve the way our website works, for example by ensuring that users are finding what they are looking for easily.
Functionality Cookies –
These are used to recognise you when you return to our website. This enables us to personalise our content for you, greet you by name and remember your preferences (for example, your choice of language or region).
Targeting Cookies –
These Cookies record your visit to our website, the pages you have visited and the links you have followed. We will use this information to make our website and the advertising displayed on it more relevant to your interests. We may also share this information with third parties for this purpose.
- You can find a list of Cookies that we use in the Cookies Schedule.
- You can choose to enable or disable Cookies in your internet browser. By default, most internet browsers accept Cookies but this can be changed. For further details, please consult the help menu in your internet browser.
- You can choose to delete Cookies at any time; however you may lose any information that enables you to access the website more quickly and efficiently including, but not limited to, personalisation settings.
- It is recommended that you ensure that your internet browser is up-to-date and that you consult the help and guidance provided by the developer of your internet browser if you are unsure about adjusting your privacy settings.
- For more information generally on Cookies, including how to disable them, please refer to aboutcookies.org. You will also fin details on how to delete cookies from your computer.
42.Unless otherwise agreed, no delay, act or omission by a party in exercising any right or remedy will be deemed a waiver of that, or any other, right or remedy.
- This Agreement will be governed by and interpreted according to the law of England and Wales. All disputes arising under the Agreement will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English and Welsh courts.
You may contact Ann Physiocare Limited at: email@example.com.
- Directgov –
Advisory, Conciliation and Arbitration Service (Acas) – http://www.acas.org.uk/index.aspx?articleid=3717
Information Commissioners Office (ICO) –
IT Governance –
Below is a list of Cookies that we use. We have tried to ensure this is complete and up to date, but if you think that we have missed a Cookie or there is any discrepancy, please let us know.
Ann Physiocare Limited uses this data to observe the number of times a client uses the site, how they use it and where they visit next. This is used to continually improve the websites function and making it consumer friendly. Occasionally offering adverts/services where it is appropriate to do so.
Offering a more bespoke service and allowing clients the opportunity to “quick log-in” and “auto-fill” features. This is more time efficient for the client at subsequent visits. In addition, to recognise repeat visitors and maintain a friendly, personalised service.
Ann Physiocare Limited works hard to keep its clients at the core of what they do. The would only ever use advertising if it was relevant or appropriate on a case by case basis.
Clients and service users are at the core of what we represent. However, in the event that you are dissatisfied with our performance, we would welcome your feedback as we continually strive to improve.
To contact us:-
Address: Annphysiocare Limited
105 Trallwn Road
Tel: 0330 124 2392
- If you are still unsatisfied with how we handled your Data/complaint, you may be able to refer your complaint to the relevant data protection authority.
For the UK, this is the Information Commissioners Office (ICO). The ICO’s contact details can be found at their website at https://ico.org.uk/.